- woke up at 3 am
- by 3:30 am, i am already outside the subdivision waiting for a tricycle
- by 3:35 am, still there's no tricycle or any sign of a tricycle
- by 3:40 am, finally there's one and dig this: backride ako with a huge backpack, two tents in one hand while the other's holding for my life. (labas pa lang ng subdivision, adventure na!)
- didn't wait long for a bus and in 20 minutes, i am already in Baclaran (at daytime, 20 minutes in cavite can only mean four kilometers of slow paced bus travel)
- 10 minutes after, i am already in Victory Liner terminal in Pasay.
- Patrick is already there, and also Liza and Allen, then after 10 more minutes (and two oreos), there came Mau and hubby Mark, Julie, Neris and Yuyu
- got our tickets (P224.00 Pasay to San Antonio), and by 5:38 am, our Iba, Zambales-bound bus is now running (and picking up passengers along EDSA).
- Spiderman 3 is being shown (this is going to be the third time i'll see this film kaya tinulugan ko na lang)
- stopover at double happiness (they have an ultrasoft puto and a very tasty lugaw and dinuguan), but we just ate there our two dozens of krispy kreme doughnut hehe (there are a lot of military men in the area, i don't know why)
- sleep, spiderman 3, sleep, pass by subic, sleep, and by 11 am, the bus conductor asked us to get down as it's san antonio already. wow.
first stop is the public market. get our provisions for lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch, meryenda and more meryenda. got our drinking water and other things. we let mark, julie and neris do the job while the rest of us are making friends with the tricycle drivers who'll bring us to Brgy. Pundaquit, the jump off point for anawangin (and also capones island and camara island). after 20 minutes of laughing and talking, our 20 minute tricycle ride to pundaquit begins.
in no time, we're already haggling for a cheaper boatride but no succes here hehehe, seems they have a standard price of P200 per head (two-way), or P800 per boat (max of 4 pax), we're also offered a bigger boat that can accomodate 15 persons, but the P2400 tag price is just too much. they do the haggling, while i do this these things:that's capones and camara islands (we'll go there in the future)
i run-walk to catch up with them but they're way ahead and already on the other side of the mountain, i climbed all by myself and midway to my climb, here's the view of where i came from:
and this is on top (left side)still on top (front)
and this is where we are going (right side), see those waves? some says that after a storm, this area is very much ideal for surfing!